Anyway, we had prepped and leveled the base and laid gravel so it was a simple task to drop the shed close to where it was supposed to be and then move it into place with the tractor.
The grass is still spotty from winter, the trees aren't leafed out yet and if you look close you can see the old sheets we are using to cover our plantings and protect them from the frost tonight....grrrrrrr
The front of the greenhouse/shed has two windows and flower boxes that will be filled with Nasturtiums or other edible flowering plants.
The entire back is double glazed just like the old greenhouse and part of today's work involved anchoring the building so it wont blow away in a big storm. We used mobile home augers that were then through bolted to each side of the shed...probably overkill but it makes me feel better.
Holly is pretty happy with it and has all kinds of plans for the thing.
Its pretty well set up with two wire shelving units for plants plus gravel at the bottom below the shelves for drainage and to set potted plants.
We have it wired for lighting, 110v outlets, and a thermostatically controlled fan.
Not needed with these temps but someday we will get hot weather and this fan will be welcome.
Its plumbed so we just connect a short hose to an outside fitting and we have running water inside, very handy to use one of those coiled watering hoses and water wands.
And it even has low energy consuming CFL bulbs. If you can see it, the entire non-glazed part of the shed is also insulated inside with double bubble (the same as we put up in the pole barn).
So there it is....a small but pretty well laid out greenhouse that will complement our existing operation. Lots to do yet, this is just the start!