Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

I have been recovering from the back surgery that has proved a little more vexing than expected which has been why the posts have stopped over the past couple weeks but I wanted to acknowledge this day.

So many people have made sacrifices and some the ultimate and it would be impossible to acknowledge them all but for me on this tenth anniversary of what I have always considered the most infamous and cowardly act imaginable, there are two four letter organizational acronyms that I have the highest regard for. Their gallantry and loss that day, not through accidental circumstance of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, but through deliberate disregard for personal safety and dedication in the face of hell raised the spirits of this Nation and shamed the cowards who seek to define their cause through the murder of inocents.

NYPD
NYFD

We will never forget

No comments:

Post a Comment